- Can I design my own design or do I need to order from the catalogues?
A. Yes you can, we our designers can work with you to produce any design required.
- What kinds of decorative glass is available?
A. Traditional, modern s.g.o, bevelled and sandblasted etc. Every kind that is on the market.
- My double glazing has condensation in between the two panes can I change the glass or do I need to change the whole frame?
A. We can change only the glass into the existing frames and you could also add a design if you want.
- What are the guarantees?
A. Double glazed units 5 years, Coloured films 10 years
- Can I replicate my original stained glass
A. Yes we can replicate any design.
- Can I get my own stained glass repaired in situ?
A. Yes if the panel is not too badly damaged a site visit may be required.
- Do you supply safety glass?
A. Yes we can supply all kinds of safety glass for all applications.
- Do you supply and fit?
A. Yes we can supply only, or supply and fit.
- Can I put my stained glass inside a double glazed units to protect it?
A. Yes we can triple glaze most items.
- Q.Can you collect or do I need to bring the damaged panels to the studio?
A. Yes we can collect and refit.
- I have an idea for a window, how long will it take to be delivered?
A. From initial meeting to delivery we try to work to a 2-3 week turn around.